Sunday, September 1, 2024

Church Pt. 2

Church stories part 2

I woke up last Sunday morning.  I am always grateful for God's wake up call.  Not everyone gets it.  I am glad for every day that the good Lord wakes me up.

Anyway, I got ready and headed to church.  My expectations were low.  They always are.  It’s not that our church isn’t great.  It’s just that it’s hard to inspire an old preacher.  I’ve heard it all.  I’ve seen it all.  I’ve done it all. 

So it was a happy and pleasant surprise when I felt blessed by the service today. The call the worship touched me. The songs blessed me- there were quotes from the sermon that brought me to tears. And I left church and my heart was full.

Halleluiah!!!

May you have days like this at church!  Maybe we all have more days like this at church.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: