Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mercy

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
or
Blessed are those who hold a heart of grace for they shall obtain grace.

Mercy rejoices over judgement.
I do not judge you.
I do not condemn you.
I do to you as I would have others do to me.
Granting mercy to others, frees us.
I release you from your prison.
If you are holding anyone hostage, release them.

Mercy rewrote our lives.
God is his goodness, granted to us the gift of grace.
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Josh S. said...

I'm working on my Candidacy Guidebook. Working through the concept of ministry successes & failures. This is the best description of the process I can think of right now:

Jesus says "what do you have?" I say "not much." He says "hand it to me." I say "okay, I guess." He performs a miracle. I try not to take the credit.