Monday, November 30, 2009

tis the season

Tis the season for really big crowds at church. Thank you for attending, and thank you for being faithful to your congregation.

However, due to December crowds, especially at the 10:10 service, please consider one of the following options.....
1. attend the 8:00 service.
2. attend the 9:05 service.
3. attend the 11:15 service
4. attend the 10:10 branch service in the gym.

Every time I ask folks to consider such things, someone always says, "hey, why is my pastor asking me to leave the service that I prefer?" Please do not look at it that way. Please consider making a change so that we can make room for others. Please remember that others sacrificed in the past to make room for you.

Thank you for being committed to our mission of connecting people to Jesus Christ.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love the 9:05 service - leaves us free for our awesome Sunday School class at 10:10!!

I would love to see a blog/hear a sermon kind-of explaining what Advent IS and what it means - maybe I shouldn't admit it, but I don't understand exactly what it means.

Kara