Tuesday, November 3, 2009

thankful

Last year during November I asked you all to be thankful for something everyday during the month. Not a bad idea. Today is Nov 3rd. I am a few days behind. Tho I was thankful on Sunday and Monday for several things.

Today let me thankful for my wonderful friends. I got an email from one of you yesterday challenging how my brain worked about my vacation. It was interesting and helpful. I am thankful for each of you and wish I had more time to just hang out and talk. I am enriched by knowing you and interacting with you.

I have no friends from grade school. I stay in touch with no one from high school. No one from college. no one from Seminary. No one from any previous church in any ongoing manner. In my life I never had more than one friend at a time. here at WCC, I have won the friend lottery.

Thanks. All of you, for being you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: