Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Well today, it is back to work for me. First day of work in 2010. Not that I didn't do any work on Friday and Saturday, but they are not officially work days. 2010. I have been thinking a good deal about what may come up in 2010.

First, let me say that we are not guaranteed any of 2010. Each and every day that God grants us this year, is a true blessing.

Having said that, I have some things to look forward to in 2010. Another one of my children is turning 21. They get so excited about that. My oldest will graduate from college in December. Awesome! Lord I am praying!

Mostly I think about this year and I just have a feeling that there may be some very special things happen at our church in 2010. What are your dreams for God? Has he been talking to you? Are you open to hear his voice? What might he do in you and me in 2010? Just the thought of it is inspiring to me.

"speak Lord, your servants are listening."

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for challenging us to think about God as having dreams for us. Not just a plan, like some sort of foreman on a job that has to get done. But a dreamer.
May each of us surrender to the dreams he has for us in 2010.