Monday, January 25, 2010

walking into the unknown

Sometimes we are called to face things that we have never experienced before. Such times generally cause us to be fearful. Even nervous, angry or hysterical. We don't like change and we don't like pain. We want things to stay the same. After all, we are entitled. Aren't we?

So here comes something that I have never experienced before. For some reason, I am not afraid. I am oddly over come by a sense of God's presence. Trust. Maybe it isn't that odd. God is so good, it's just all going to be ok.

Whatever tomorrow brings, we face it with hope, for God is with us. You can trust him.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

It doesn't get any better than that. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Once again, you hit the nail on the head. I have to do something today, that I am 'just not sure about'. I will trust....

JanR said...

I love this post (another that I will cut, paste & save for daily inspiration!)

I know this feeling that you speak of because I experience it frequently. My goal is to feel it constantly.