Saturday, January 30, 2010

communicating with Jeff

From time to time, people are looking for ways to communicate with me. The best and easiest is for you to send me an email at Jeffb@woodschapelchurch.org with an email, we can dialogue, set appointments, and I can know who you are.

Posting comments to the blog is kind of difficult, because I can't always answer in the next day's post, and I cannot tell who you are when you post a comment.

I take appointments, and I meet people every week for a cup of coffee or just a visit. I like to say that spending time with people is the best use of my time. So if you want to visit, send me an email or call the office and ask for Terri R and she will set something up for us. With as much as is going on during Sunday mornings, if you ask me about getting together on Sunday morning, I will probably ask you to send me an email to set it up. I just forget so many things these days.

Phone calls. I am available M-Th in the church office 795-8848. Friday is my day off. Off? That is a day when I catch up with things that I didn't get done M-Th. If I am lucky, it is not all spent on church stuff, but I get some time to mow the grass, work in the yard and work on cars. Anyway, you can call me in the office and if I am available I can visit with you on the phone.

Cell phone. Sad to say, that over the years I have had to limit the availability of my cell phone. I have had too many cases of folks that call me several times a day, every single day of the week. I am sorry about this.

My home phone is 373-1525. Please use it sparingly. With my wife and kids all having cell phones these days, we have almost gotten out of the habit of using it.

To the person who wants to get me the book "84 Cross Road," bring it on. I love to read. Although it is kind of funny I will bet there are 30 or more books in my office that are waiting for me to read.

To the friend who is looking for a time to visit, send me a note and lets work it out. I look forward to it.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as soon as i get the book back i'll be sending it on