Friday, February 26, 2010

judge not

Someone sent an email and asked a very important question about the guys with the muddy boots from yesterday's blog. Their question was, "are we judging them?"

Well, let me back off of what I said yesterday. I don't mean to judge them. They are probably nice guys with wives and kids. Maybe they go to our church, I don't know. Wouldn't that be funny. What if they tracked mud into our church? We would still love them, but we would ask them to take their shoes off outside.

Nice guys can still make bad choices. Tracking mud into a restaurant, even a McDonald's is a bad choice, by even the nicest guys. I don't want to punish them, or hurt them, I just want people, good people to think about how their actions affect others.

Good people are not made bad people by bad decisions, but all people need to learn to make good decisions.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: