Saturday, February 6, 2010

not moving

Well, I heard a rumor the other day that Jeff was moving to another church. This would be news to Jeff. I have not heard a thing from the District Superintendent's office that would indicate that I was moving.

I like it fine where I am. You all are great.

Several asked about some of the books that I posted in the blog yesterday. If you are ever interested in finding used books or out of print books, I buy all of my books at this web site www.alibris.com

I'm still not moving.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're not moving. You know the old saying...."If it ain't broke, don't fix it". That is surely what the Dist. Supt. is thinking if he knows what's good for Woods Chapel.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I think the District would have a lot of unhappy parishoners to deal with at WCC if anyone even mulled about an idea of transferring you. I'm sure people at District think a little higher than those who start such rumors, and would not mess with success.

Woods Chapel is, has, and will do additional amazing things that minister to people. Glad you're not going anywhere.