Monday, February 15, 2010

things I learned

Things I learned yesterday.....

1. The dance troupe performance last night was very good. Guys aren't supposed to like that stuff, but it was very good.

2. I visited CVV after church and sat in on their service with several Woods Chapel friends. We are doing alot to help there, but I saw kids without coats. Whatever we are doing, in my opinion, it is good, but it is not enough. I don't want any kids to not have a coat. Period.

3. Yesterday I wore a spring color tie in hopes that it would drive winter away. It did not work. Maybe it is time for rally caps.

4. Yesterday I felt great love and admiration for my children. I tell them, but I am not sure that they get it. Someone tell them how proud I am of them.

Today. Ahh, what might God have in store? I can't wait.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have found what ha has in store for ME. Another day in His Beautiful creation. But most important...He allowed me to take another Breathe!