Saturday, February 12, 2011

email and a dream

Last night I had a dream. In my dream I was talking to a young person. Age say, 28. Not sure who it was. Random, representative young person from our church. They were expressing to me, that I was reading alot, and learning alot, but not changing very much.

I thought about this in my dream and I could feel the pain in the night. Could that be possible, that we read and think and talk about being more faithful, but really not that much changes? God may it not be so.

If we believe in grace, may we be more and more filled with grace. If we believe in living missionally, may we do more than read about it, may we be moved to become more and more missional.

[new topic]
I have learned of a feature to this blog where you can be informed of postings. What happens is, if you sign up, you receive a notice by email that there is a posting. If you open the email, the post is right there on your computer. You don't even have to go onto the blog site. If I slow down my posting to this site, this might become a helpful feature, letting you know when there was something new. So if you want this feature, please email your email address to jeffb@woodschapelchurch.org

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it looks like no one is interested in receiving a daily notice of when you post . . . that's (maybe) because, selfishly, we all want you to post every day. I wondered if you could re-post some of your past posts on the days you don't have anything?? I know I would enjoy re-reading. . . kind of like a good, inspirational book . . . we like to read those again and again. Just an idea :) kb