Tuesday, February 1, 2011

happy

Well, I have much to give thanks for today.

Sunday after church, I found out that my daughter, who is recently employed at St. Luke's East as a nurse, has passed her boards. Passing the boards is the last hurdle. If you pass them, you have made it.

I got up out of the booth at la fluente and danced like Elaine on Seinfeld or Bill Cosby on the Cosby show. I ran up and down the isle and hollered. The servers at La Fluente, tried to calm me down. I am sorry, but right now, I am inconsolable.

I don't know what is better, the fact that she is riding high for life, or the fact that in my old age, I now have someone to take care of me.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good. PS- storm of the century and I am in Tampa for three days! I am pitiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Alli! If it's any consolation, I dance like that too. I am trying not to envy you too much as you enjoy FL. Enjoy your 3 days!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! What a great time to be in Tampa.