Monday, February 28, 2011

the book

The book that I mentioned in yesterday's post is titled "Walking on Water" by Anthony Demello. Several have asked about it. It is available in the church bookstore.

Demello was a Catholic priest who died in 1986 at the age of 56. He was a wonderful story teller and approached the Christian faith in a way that healed alot of people.

When I first read this book, I realized that there were several things that he was talking about that i wanted to learn. I wanted his writing to change my life paradigm. For example, Demello is the one that I quote, "If I want something from you, it's not love." And "the lover creates the love."

I would love to dialogue with any of you who may pick this book up. It has helped people in their marriage as well as in daily life.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: