Wednesday, February 16, 2011

yesterday

Yesterday I woke up. Lying in bed, before my feet even hit the floor, the first thought that came to my mind was: "thank you Lord Jesus for the gift of this day."

Now if that sounds like bragging, say it ain't so. Yesterday just makes up for the other 500 days that I woke up with other things on my mind. It makes up for the days when I woke up and didn't think a thought of God until later.

I hope there are more yesterdays. First thought = thank you Lord.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of what we think about, could you share this subject in your blog sometime?

Stress Management for the Believer. I want to learn to replace any stress that occurs in my life, with trust in God.

I know you've directly and indirectly dealth with this at times, but if you could share some of your own personal experiences at what really works, when it comes to replacing stress, with trust, it would be nice.

Thanks.