Friday, February 11, 2011

things I learned yesterday

Things that I learned yesterday-

if you allow the tank of a 2000 Ford pick up to get completely empty, it will cost $64 to fill it back up.

if you leave a tube of carmex in your vehicle overnight in the winter, it will freeze as hard as a rock.

I still have a rolodex in my desk drawer.

you never know what is going on in someone else's house.

there are a few people in this world, that are far more generous than I had imagined.

there are people near CVV that I can help, simply by taking food to them. Seriously poor folks that need a can of ravioli. And I am wondering about everything about my life.

It's beautiful for me, but is it beautiful for everyone? And if it is not good news for everyone, is it really good news?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: