Monday, February 7, 2011

things that make life really good

Things that make life really good.

1. someone that loves you.
2. someone that you love.
3. Good jokes, told over and over. Random strange jokes told over and over.
4. Someone to talk about meaning and purpose with, that seems to "get you."
5. someone that forgives you.
6. someone that challenges you.
7. working hard to achieve something.
8. watching your kids grow up - usually
9. reading something that challenges you spiritually.

what would you add to the list?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Sunday mornings at church. ; )

Anonymous said...

Road Trips
Grandchildren
An Unexpected Gift or Visit
A new book by a favorite author
A good talk with God
Wathcing a good inspirational movie
A great comedy
a young child holding my hand
A best friend
Work that i love
Jesus who loved and died for me
A walk in the woods
Fishing (when i catch a bunch!)
gently falling rain in the spring
the beauty of the earth, especially in spring and fall.
The peacefullness that surrounds Christmas Time
A risen Saviour!

Anonymous said...

You are intimidatingly good at these lists, but I'll overcome my indimidation and add one more.

Sharing a cup of coffee or a relaxed meal with a good friend.

Anonymous said...

A cup of warm team with my knitting in my lap and my loving cat nuzzled next to me.

Anonymous said...

Spending time with someone who makes you laugh until you cry.

Sarah M said...

Hugs.