Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3 things

If someone asked you what were the three smartest things that you knew, what would be your answer?  What would be your list?

A great theologian was asked upon his deathbed, what is the greatest truth that you know?  He answered, "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so."

What would your list look like?  Can you narrow it down to three?

How is this-
1.  Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so
2.  People are more important than ideas.
3.  Love covers a multitude of sins.

What does your list look like?  What are the three smarted things that you know?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very difficult to narrow to three. So, if three, they have to be encompassing. My three.

1. Love changes everything
(love of God, love of others,
and ahealthy love of yourself)

2. The universal language - a smile

3. The greatest gift we can give someone, is hope and encouragement.

And a bonus truth: ____________________________
always keep a blank for things you thought you'd learned and then find out you still haven't.

Anonymous said...

Need to add one thing to my comment about my top three.

Revise universal language..a smile, to say "universal language is a smile or a tear."