Monday, August 22, 2011

a visit

Yesterday was a bonus day. I saw a friend I hadn't seen for some time. Maybe you saw him wandering around the church, too. Friendly guy, easy going. I can't remember a time being around him that I didn't laugh. Not that he is always telling jokes...he just enjoys the lighter side of life and people...he has a way of keeping things in perspective. So we talked a little and caught up some and then others came up to visit with him. When he left a friend and I started to talk about him...not gossip, but the good stuff, the stuff we miss because he is not living here anymore. I hope he knows that about himself. What a great way to be thought of... to be remembered.

Anyway it makes me think about what kind of impression I leave with people. How about you?

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Right on Lion's Den Man--I know what and who you're talking about and it was definitely a delight to see him again. His smile just lights up a room and his laugh is priceless. Seeing him made my day and I'm sure it brightened many others. His visit came at just the right time. ; )