Friday, September 7, 2012

a great day

Labor day was a great day for me.  One great moment after another.

It began with a trip to a friend's home where we did a guy thing.... we shot guns.  Very nice.  Lots of fun.  It is hard to explain why this is enjoyable, but it is

Then another friend picked me up and took me out to Blue Springs Lake where we rode in his boat and sat in the water for a couple of hours.

I arrived home to find a 1970 corvette in my driveway.  A friend stopped by to show me his acquisition.  I got to drive it.  Awesome. 

Top it off with a dinner out with my wife.  I am on top of the world.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. God knows that days like this are so renewing. Everyone needs a break from the daily grind, now and then.