Monday, September 24, 2012

the last time

Do you remember the last time someone talked to you?  They left you with a feeling.  A good feeling or a bad feeling.  Someone talked to me a couple of years ago- it was rough.  I remember it well.  It has left a painful feeling with me for several years.  Every time I think of them, I remember the last time we talked and what they said.

I suspect that it can be a positive thing as well.  If someone leaves you feeling joyful and happy, then your last encounter with them will always be remembered as a good one.  You will think of them and be happy.  [Betty you are this kind of a person.]

Now, imagine who you will talk to today.  You are leaving an impression.  Are you touching them with grace or with judgment?  Will your words mark them for good or ill?  You have a chance today, and so do I to bless everyone that we come in contact with.  I'm in.  Let's go love someone for Jesus.  Two years from now, they will remember what we said and how we said it.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: