Friday, September 21, 2012

sleep

Lately I have been having trouble sleeping.  It is unusual for me.  I find myself going to bed at 10 or 11pm and waking up at 3:30 or 4am.  Sometimes when you wake up, you know that you are done sleeping.  This is what has been happening to me.

I am not sure what to think about it, or what it means, but I am getting a lot more done during the day, simply because the days are longer.  Maybe that's not a bad thing.  Every cloud has a silver lining.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

K-Mac said...

I often wake up in the middle of the night - then my mind starts racing and I can't get back to sleep! I started putting a notepad next to my bed so if I wake up before morning thinking about something, I can write it down and go back to bed knowing I won't forget to do it.

But, yes, sometimes you have to just call it quits and get out of bed! :)