Saturday, January 11, 2014

God's voice part 2

It has always made me a little nervous to say that I was hearing God's voice.  As a Pastor, one should certainly hear God's voice, but I never liked saying it.  It sounds kind of pretentious to say that one has heard from God.  It is also dangerous.  What if you are wrong?  You know, a good number of people through the years have said that they heard from God about something, and it turned out to be nothing close to God's voice.

I believe that if you hear God's voice or are led by the spirit, you don't have to tell anyone.  They will know it.  They just know it.  There is an old saying, "those who say, don't know, those who know, don't have to say."

I hope that you all hear God's voice.  But more than that, I hope that we all live in such a way that others will look at us and say to themselves, "wow, that person is listening to our Father."

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Lcass said...

Sound knowledge,they drive me crazy