Wednesday, January 22, 2014

one thing leads to another

The other day I posted a scripture reading from Philippians 4:4-9.

I received a nice comment about that post from a reader. They referenced another piece of  scripture that my post reminded them of:
Isaiah 26:3
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

As I was looking for the verse from Isaiah in my bible I ran across a note from my daughter which had her favorite verse:
Joshua 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

She is away at school. I miss her. I will call her today…..
There is a connection that flows and binds us together. One thing leads to another. A good path can be followed if we just open our hearts to see it.

Peace,
Lion’s Den Man

No comments: