Friday, January 3, 2014

procedure

So, when you are over 50, they want you to have certain tests.  Some of them are embarrassing.  When I was 50 I had one of those, and they removed some growths.  So I had to have it again this year.  This week in fact.

So, I woke up one morning, and was not allowed to eat for 36 hours.  Let me tell you, by the time the test started, I was hungry.  HUNGRY.  It was comforting to know that as soon as the test was over I could eat, but I could not help but think about people who are hungry all the time.  We are so blessed.  We have so much.  There are people in this world who are hungry every day. 

Anything that we can do to simply feed people is just good.  I have no argument with any program that feeds people.  If you have plenty to eat today, please don't take it for granted.  It is a blessing.  Food is a blessing.  I was hungry and you fed me.  Jesus said that.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.  

No comments: