Friday, January 17, 2014

someone to listen

I hope that when times are difficult that you have someone to listen to you.  Someone that will let you cry.  Someone that is not bothered by your tears.  Someone that feels that it is an honor to hear the cries of your heart.  It is a blessing to have someone like this in your life. 

It is also a blessing to be someone like this.  Can you listen to a friend today?  Can you take the time to walk with them through a dark valley?  Together, we can make the world a warmer, more beautiful place if we simply make the time to listen.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, God's timing is always perfect, as I really needed this today. I've never been to Woods Chapel, or even heard you preach, (you have been an influence to my church & it's pastors over the years!) but I have enjoyed your blog for years. Thank you!