Thursday, January 23, 2014

thoughts on prayer


I wish I could honestly say I knew how prayer works. I pray…not for the new car or the powerball, but mainly for direction and for others in need. I am not sure if my prayers have had an impact on anyone, but I do know how they impact me. They bring me peace and comfort. I will also say, without a doubt, being asked by someone to pray on their behalf is a powerful thing. There is a reason this happens. A connection is made. The spirit is flowing and God is at work joining us together, changing hearts and minds while providing hope and comfort.

The great thing is God, who knows and understands me better than anyone else, hears my words and thoughts and is happy that I am in conversation with Him.
So I pray.

Peace,
Lion’s Den Man

No comments: