Monday, October 19, 2015

common ground


I was having a discussion with a friend about an area that we had random views on. I don't think we disagreed, but we were looking for common ground, and I think we found it.

I told them this..........

The older I get, I feel that both the democrats and republicans are both a little bit right and both a little bit wrong.

I think that those on one side or another of discussions about spiritual gifts, baptism and many other topics that we humans disagree on are both partly right and both partly wrong.

We are all doing our best and I suspect that we will get our answers in heaven, or better yet, we will be so consumed with the presence of God in heaven that we wont worry about many things that we worry about here.


Its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: