Thursday, October 15, 2015

My world

I feel the need to clarify before you read this post, that this is not from my friend Jeff :-)  I am Jeff's friend Ami and volunteered to post for two days in his absence. 

"My World"

Yes, I am a woman.  I push doors that clearly say PULL.  I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing.  I walk into a room and forget why I was there (a lot). I count on my fingers in math.  I hide the pain from my loved ones.  I say it is a long story when it's really not.  I cry a lot more than you think I do.  I care about people who don't care about me.  I try to do things before the microwave beeps.  I listen to you even when you don't listen to me.  And a hug will always help. 

PS.
I try to live this way everyday, but do me a favor.  When you are out and about today living and doing "your life", think about others, treat them the way YOU would want to be treated if you were standing in their shoes.  Smile others, look them in the eyes and say Hi!  Find something about them and compliment it.  "I love your jacket" or "You look so nice today".  More than anything, please be kind and considerate.  You never know the type of day someone else maybe having and maybe just maybe your kind words and sweet gestures will make the difference in a ho-hum day to a very nice day.  You'd be surprised how much kindness sticks to the ribs.

It's a beautiful day in Gods world.  Be sure to see the good.

Your friend always,
Ami

No comments: