Tuesday, October 20, 2015

lately

Lately, you guys have been writing this blog for me.  I have received so many insightful comments from readers!  It makes me happy to watch your hearts and minds working on life with God!  I got this note from another reader..............

I saw something the other day that has me thinking...... You know the term "go-getter"?  Nothing wrong with that and really no negative connotations associated with it.  However, I saw a license plate that turned my thinking upside down on this. I had never heard this term, but maybe you have.  It is "go-giver".  I have been thinking about the difference between the two and it somehow makes go-getter seem somewhat negative.  The difference between getting everything you can, to giving to others....wow!  Reminds me of the missional type of living that you preach to us.  How great would it be at the end of your life (or now for that matter) to be thought of as a go-giver?  And how many more blessings would you receive by living this way?  How proud would God be of us?  Think about it.  I can't get this out of my mind.....that's a good thing! 

May this kind of thinking get stuck in all of our minds.....

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was behind this car today as I crossed Woods Chapel to come to church. Made me smile!! :)