Thursday, April 6, 2017

April Fools recap

Ha ha ha.  Gotcha.  Got a bunch of you guys.

I have a big grin on my face.  So many of you sent in your regrets that the blog was closing.  I received 30 emails and 4 phone calls expressing regrets...... Several of you did catch that it was an April fools joke.

My favorite comment came from Kim who saw through it all and posted this, "Thank goodness. I never ever read this blog anyhow and do not look forward to it every single day."

Next year, if I remember, I will post on April 1 that the blog is closing.  That is, if I live to see next April 1.  I hope to, I plan to, so be ready.

Thanks for giving me a chuckle.  Thanks for reading.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not gonna lie, Jeff ... for a second my heart did sink, and I was worried about you. And then I remembered what day it was :) I hope you are loving FL. I sure miss you here in MO. And do look very foward to your blog each day. kbv