Saturday, April 22, 2017

open your eyes please

So, I am standing up by Mulligans just listening to the waves roll in on the beach.  It was a beautiful, peaceful glorious moment.  A couple just slightly older than me came walking up and stood next to me.  This was their first time to Vero Beach.  They watched the waves for a moment and then she said something that I found to be so sad.

She said, "it's dirty.  Not even white.  Too much seaweed."

I thought, oh my.  How sad.
Then I took this picture and this brief video.

Friends, there is much beauty and glory to see in this life.  Unfortunately sometimes people stand right in front of it and don't even see it.  May we all wake up to see the good.

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is just nothing more tranquil and freeing than being by the ocean and seeing absolutely nothing out ahead of you on the horizon, except the waves. Thanks for taking time for the video, to help me experience this, when I can't be there.

And thanks for torturing me on a mid west morning (smile.) If these guys don't appreciate "awe and wonder", there are always more gulls in the sea.

Unknown said...

The good n important part of that beach brush is that it supplies n feeds alot of natural cycled on -going life there