Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Confucius

Confucius Says, "he who rows the boat, has no time to rock the boat."

When we Christians are engaged in ministry, when we are  living our lives to reach and care for others, we have little time left to worry about or complain about our church.

But the moment we get our eyes on ourselves... am I being fed?  am I feeling important?  Is this place doing what I want?  Once we get our eyes on ourselves, we have stopped rowing the boat and have more time to think about rocking it.

Am I rowing or rocking?

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: