Friday, October 25, 2019

peace in church

Recently, an anonymous person left this note in the offering plate...

"I will always feel closer to God when I sit in our church. I look at the congregation and I see a thread that gently joins our souls in common love. This thread is not broken by prejudice or judgment but made strong by joy, gratefulness & love. I feel so blessed."

Oh how it does my soul good to know that there are people that are being blessed at church. I hope that all of you feel this way.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: