Wednesday, October 30, 2019

the people that we journey with

I love people.
From time to time we should all stop and just give thanks for the people that we journey with in this lifetime.

The trips that I lead and the travels that I take give me an opportunity to stay in touch with people that I love.  But even if I don't get to see you on a trip, I still love you.

I am glad that love is expansive.  Think of how when we were young we knew just a few people and loved just a few.  Now today, after many years of living, I love people from so many churches and so many places.  Love is expansive.

Anyway, someone [D.E.] asked to see some pictures of who was on this Paris Normandy trip with me.  Here is a delightful bunch for sure.

Fred and Sandy Burry.  Fred always tells me how fortunate
 he has been in life.  I wish more people felt that way.

Lew and Donna Jones.  No KU gear for these two.

Bill and Pam Pogson.  Bill's jokes are as bad as mine.

Fred and Irene Price.  

Rollaine Williams and Vickie Graham.

Kathy Carter and Jerry Snyder.

Ginger Murphy and Gloria Heston.
What we have seen on this trip has been marvelous.  The towns, the history, the scenery.  But the most beautiful thing of this life is who you get to spend it with.  Don't take for granted the people that are in your life.  They are a blessing from God.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: