Tuesday, October 1, 2019

someone tell me that I am ok

There is this cry that I hear coming from people from time to time.  "Someone, please tell me that I am ok!  Please!"

It doesn't matter how old we are, how grown up we think that we ought to be, from time to time I think that most of us need a little affirmation.

If today is a day that you don't feel ok, let me say something to you.
You are OK.
YOU are OK.
YOU ARE OK!

God isn't mad at you.  You are not a loser.  You are not less than others.  You have not failed.  You are awesome.  I love you.  I hug you from afar!!!

Please don't feel badly.  You are a fantastic human.  You are one of my favorite humans.

Smile, you are loved.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: