Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Dreams

Do you dream?  I dream all of the time.  Why do we dream the things that we dream?In the past few nights I have dreamed all of the following.

- I was dancing at a wedding.- I was roofing my sister's house in California- I was at a long boring 3 hour church meeting that was held at the high school football stadium and interrupted by a track meet.- I lost control of my truck and was in a head on collision with a light blue VW bug.Well, why do we dream such things?


Some I get, some I don't.


My daughter got married last year and we all danced.I may actually go to California and roof my sister's house.Church meetings?  I have not been in a boring one for many years.Car wreck?  Let's hope not.


Life is a beautiful mystery.  Dreams are a beautiful mystery!Here is to fewer wrecks and more dancing!!!


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com


- - - - - - - -I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....


Treasures of IrelandJuly 13-22, 2020http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours


No comments: