Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Am I OK?

A friend asked me the other day if I was OK. 
OK.   Hmm.
I sincerely appreciated the inquiry.
Am I OK?
Let me think on that one.

Sure I am ok.  We all have our ups and downs, but in general I am ok.  Yes I am dealing with issues.  Am I the only one?  Are all those who read this blog issue free?  No, I think that most of us have stressors that pain us in this life.

I can be pretty candid in the blog about various things and some may think that I am broken beyond repair.  Not so.  I just like writing about real stuff.  I think that this is why some of you readers like the blog... it's pretty transparent.

So dealing with stuff, sure.  Am I OK?  Sure.  I am plugging along.

 It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - -
I am leading a trip to Ireland in July this year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: