Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Grace

I cannot say enough about grace.  Every blog, every day should be about grace.  Every thought, every word we speak should be bathed in grace.

When I was a kid I had a cat named Amazing Grace. She once was lost, but then we found her.

I am almost 63. I think I finally captured the concept of grace in my early 50’s. That means that for 20 years my preaching was about other stuff: duty, doctrine, obligation and fear. HOW SAD!!!

I wonder what my life would have been like had I spent all of my years focused on grace. But that is in the past. And I learned as I could, as I was able. Maybe it just took me some years to work thru my upbringing and discover a life of grace.

Anyway, may you find grace. The sooner the better. When you leave the world of Christian obligation and duty and find the world of grace, life becomes so much more joyful. Joy is good. Joy is Godly. God wants you to have it.

Leave the old behind. Let it go. Grace to you my friends!!!

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - -
I am leading a trip to Ireland in July this year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: