Saturday, February 22, 2020

beautiful things



I had the opportunity to be in Ft. Wayne Indiana last week.  In between jobs I drove around the town.  As in many towns, I was impressed and moved by some of the churches.

It is amazing to see the amount of time, desire and heart that has gone into the planning and construction of some church buildings.  When I see them, I am wowed.  I am sure this is just what the planters wanted.

Wow!!! God is great.  God is amazing.

The beautiful designs and the towering spires are incredible and beautiful.  And remember, this is not in Paris or London or New York.  This is Ft. Wayne Indiana.

Next time you drive by a beautiful church, take time to be wowed.

Just beautiful.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: