Sunday, February 9, 2020

thank you for helping me

I have gotten into the habit of thanking people for helping me.  I don't mean the person who fixes my flat tire on the side of the road, or the person who goes out of their way to help.  Of course we thank them for helping us.

I am talking about the server, the bank teller, the checkout person.
Thank you for helping me.

They often look oddly at me [I have this problem] they often look oddly at me and say, "well it's my job."

I just repeat myself... Thank you for helping me.
And so, a little joy is carried along, a little appreciation is shared.
And they are treated as special.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com
- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: