Tuesday, February 25, 2020

to smile

I got a note from someone the other day.  Just the thought of them made me smile.  I did not see them, I did not hear them, I did not talk to them.  I just thought of them, and the thought of them made me smile!!!

I hope that when someone gets a call, and sees that it is from you, that they immediately smile.
I hope that there are people that when they see your name they smile.

You have left a mark on this world.  Keep up the good work!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: