Friday, February 7, 2020

Happy Birthday early

My daughter Jenny had a birthday on the 4th.  I called her on the 3rd and sang happy birthday to her.  She tried to interrupt and explain that tomorrow was her birthday, but I would not be deterred.  When I finished, I told here that I knew that it was not her birthday but that I wanted to be the first to wish her happy birthday and that I love her and think that she is an awesome daughter. 

She laughed and laughed.
This might start a new trend.  Instead of calling people on their birthday, call them the day before, sing to them and tell them you wanted to be the first to wish them happy birthday.

Hopefully they will laugh and feel special.
Making people feel special is a holy thing.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com
- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours


No comments: