Sunday, February 16, 2020

I'm going to be a GRANDPA!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!  We were told to sit on this news until she got thru her first trimester.  But now I am allowed to tell you that my oldest daughter, Allison and her husband Bobby are expecting their first child.  Which of course is our first grandchild.

I used to tell the kids.  College, marriage, babies... in that order.  We finally got our baby.  Alli is due August 14.

I know that you know this but this is going to be the best looking baby in the world.  The smartest baby ever born.  This kid is going to graduate high school at the age of 12 and own Ford Motor Company by the age of 26.

Just kidding of course but we are very excited about this new addition!
Rejoice with me my friends!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com
- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland in July... If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/ir20071320a17768#eotours

No comments: