Sunday, May 29, 2022

Beee Goooood...

That is what E.T. said, "beeee gooooood."  When I was a young father I used to remind my children to be good to their brother and sisters.  Never leave your wingman, I would say.  They will be your brother and sister for ever.

Today I want to say, "be good to each other."  To your brothers and sister in your family, and to your brothers and sisters in this world.  

It is not that hard.  I think that is a new mantra for me... "it's not that hard."  IT'S NOT THAT HARD.  With a little effort, we can be good to each other.  And oh, what a difference it will make.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure 

No comments: