Monday, May 23, 2022

WWJD

In the news of late...

Someone was not served communion because of their view on abortion.  Now I don't care what political side you are on, if you are on one, you have a right to your path.  And I am not concerned about your views on social issues.  I have mine, and I am sure that you have yours.  They can get complicated.  I love you no matter what your views are.

So, for a moment, let's set aside our political views and our social issue stances and just ask the question: What would Jesus do?  Given a moment when someone wants to be in the inner circle, but they are doing something that he doesn't agree with, what would Jesus do?

Peter denied him, but he was welcome at the table.  Heck, Judas was at the table.

Friends, whatever your views on the news, just remember that Jesus welcomed everyone.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure 



No comments: