Monday, May 30, 2022

Memorial Day

Memorial Day... a day to remember those who fought in our wars.  Whether we agreed with the wars or not, to fight in the military is a sacrifice that I believe deserves respect.

Memorial Day is also a day to remember our loved ones who have gone on before us.  My Dad, Paul Brinkman.  My mother, Mary Brinkman.  My friends, Dan Horn, Joel Horsch, and Kathy Krueger.

It is sad to lose those that we love.

The older I get, the more time I spend thinking about life.  What a gift it is!  What a joy it is to be alive.  I also believe that whatever is on the other side must be pretty good too.

But for now, let us live, let us love, let us live lives of gratitude.  We only get one shot at this, so let's make the most of every day and every moment that we have left.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure 

No comments: