Thursday, September 15, 2022

30 years later

So I thought of an old friend. Bobbi Myers. She is going on the Holy Land trip in January. I thought of her as I saw her name on the passenger list for the trip. I thought to myself, “oh my how I love her.” So I sent her a text and told her that. [“If you love someone but don’t tell them, it does not count” – Pat Starke]

28 years ago, I was her pastor. We have kept up over the years from time to time, but not religiously. But you know, when you love people, you just love them. I think the Bible says, “love never ends.” Love is this amazing thing that we feel for people that we are connected to.

I feel love for so many of you. I thought of Dale and Pat Maxwell the other day, and a big smile came to my face/heart. I probably feel love for all of you. I think of you all so fondly. And the time only makes it all sweeter.

Love is a beautiful thing!!! If you love someone, tell them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: