Wednesday, September 28, 2022

6 months

Today is my oldest daughter, Allison's birthday.  She is 35!!!  Wow, how time flies.  She is such a good egg.  She is also pregnant with our second grand child!  That is pretty awesome!!!

Today is also a six month anniversary for me.  Six months ago, on March 28 I made a few new years resolutions.  Yes it was not new years, but I decided it was time to make some changes.

I decided that I would change what I was putting into my body.  What I ate and drank.  I also decided that I would be in church at Fort Pierce First UMC, every Sunday that I possibly could.

December 2021 at Disney

August 2022 w my buddy Tyler

Now, I have missed a few Sundays because of travel, but I have loved being back in church.  I love the people at the church and our new pastor is awesome!  And as far as the eating consumption resolution, I have lost 30 pounds or so, and I have kept it off.  I feel better, I have more energy, and I am sleeping better.

Point is, it is never too late to make a resolution!!!

On another note, several of you have reached out about hurricane Ian and us being in the path.  As I write this, we are on vacation in California, so we are safe.  How will the house fare?  We will see.  I will keep you posted.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: