Tuesday, September 27, 2022

I hope you dance, part deux

So after yesterday's post, you know that I like the song, I hope you dance. I love it when it comes on to play. It always makes me happy and it takes me back to a very special time.

Well, for all of the years that I have listened to that song and enjoyed it, I heard something new the other day. Isn't it interesting how, if we pay attention, we can find new things?

In the song, there is a descant.  But I never paid attention to those words. As Leanne Womack sings, I hope you dance, there is a descant in the background. Here are those, very important, very powerful words.

I hope you dance...........
and underneath those words...

Time is a wheel in constant motion 
always rolling us along
Tell me who wants to look back on their years 
and wonder where those years have gone

and then back to those words...
I hope you dance...

Point being, dance. DANCE. Live. LIVE. Live now. Pay attention. The years go by quickly. Make today count.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: