Saturday, September 17, 2022

Slow

Why is this computer so slow!!!

Oh, ugh.  I am trying to type some blogs and the computer is so slow.  I am frustrated.  Then I stop and think... remember that security anti virus that you installed?  It is probably running a test behind the scenes.

I leave the room to get my shoes and socks.  Maybe when I come back, the computer will have caught up.

Sure enough, the virus search is over, and my computer speed is back.

Then I think, how dumb is it that I am complaining about computer speed.  Ten years ago, this slow would have been fast.  And 30 years ago, this computer was unthinkable.  Think about that, the computer that you have is faster than the computer that sent men to the moon.

And I am complaining about slow.

Get a life Jeff.  Get over your first world problems.  Everything is fine.  Find something else to worry about!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: